Thursday, August 9, 2012

Some things don't get easier.

Now I know that the situation between Caleb and I is not good. Sucky is a great way to explain it in fact. Even if it wasnt what I had hoped it would be he is a wonderful father. It however wont ever get easier dropping her off for the weekend and having to say bye. I know she is well taken for and protcted but I miss her alot. Even after just 4 hours. On a second note watching sappy movies alone is kinda stupid. It makes tht hole in my heart feel bigger. I think I will stick to Ice age with Laiyla for now.

2 comments:

  1. You need a new craft to fill the time that she's away.
    Or a good book, I have several to recommend.

    If you need any ideas or just to have someone to talk to about stuff, I'm here.

    You have my number, so you're welcome to call or text me, but I'm also signed on to Google Chat pretty much 24/7 (even during the day) under the rhiannonbboykin@gmail.com address so you can message me there too. (don't use the address I'm posting this under, it's not linked to anything but an email and my blog)

    I know how hard and conflicting it is to have the person you loved so much once become the one person you just wish would disappear. So I'm sorry you have to go through this.

    Just remember that you're a whole person with or without him, (and an awesome one at that!) and regardless of what's going on between the two of you, you're the best mother and your sweet little girl loves you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love you. I would love your craft/book recommendations I'm sure there better thanlaying on bed acting pitiful. I just need to move on. I need to sick it up and realize this is how it's going to be. It's easier said then done. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete